Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Further Leave to Remain

how we work


Before the expiry date of your fiance visa or spouse visa you will need to apply for Further Leave to Remain. For those holding a spouse visa an enhanced English Test is required.

The financial requirements can be met by joint income/savings.

You must provide evidence proving you continue to reside together.

The recently revised process is somewhat cumbersome, but we are fully equipped to advise and assit you in submitting your application.